Land Use Planning Support
HDGA, working with our associates, emphasizes a strategic, win-win approach to meeting our client’ goals throughout the land use and planning process. We address the complex issues of land use regulations, development, and permit approval by collaborating closely with governmental agencies and private sector clients. By providing keen focus and detailed research, we frame and implement robust approaches for our clients.
Our conviction is that clear and consistent communication with our clients allows us to stay on schedule and provide budgetary control for our clients.
Our field crews are outfitted with the latest Carlson Curve CE field software and are using top of the line Leica robotic total stations as well as Leica GS14 GPS base and rovers.
Our office provides Cad drafting using the most recent version of AutoCAD Civil 3d software (currently 2016).
Primary services that we Provide:
- Boundary Surveys
- A.L.T.A / A.C.S.M. Surveys
- Site Plans
- Boundary Line Adjustments
- Short Plats
- Topographic surveys
- Legal Lot Status Packet preparation
- Flood Elevation Certificates
- (LOMA) Letter Of Map Amendment packet preparation
- Construction staking
- Legal Description writing
- Exhibit maps
- Critical Areas Surveys
- Wetland Mapping
- Flood Delineation Boundary Surveys
- As-built Surveys
- GIS Data Collection
Together with the list above, we also offer our services in support of engineering and architectural firms by providing them with the boundary work and site base maps on which to base their design.
If you don’t see what you are looking for, please call. Our office has over 55 years of combined survey experience, if we don’t offer a land service that you are looking for, we have many long – standing relationships with our associates that may be able to help.
Private developers, as well as public agencies, depend on our associates for master planning support. We have extensive experience with large industrial/commercial sites, residential and mixed-use sites, and urban growth boundary expansion areas. Our project management process is supported by rigorous coordination and organizational practices, from identifying resources, opportunities and constraints, to developing land use allocation programs supported by alternative plans for site layouts, and development phasing. We enjoy working closely with individual citizens, advisory committees, local and regional public agencies and service providers in the planning process.
HDGA Projects, Past & Present
- Established horizontal control network for use in 3d scanning of the mud mountain dam repair project.
- Provided design topographic mapping for the Enumclaw High School remodel project as well as drone flown aerial photography and 3d scanning of areas needing the greatest detail.
- Provided all construction staking for the “Orion” building in Auburn, Washington.
- Provided topographic survey for multiple road realignment and repair projects for the Kalispel Indian Tribe in Pend Oreille county.
- Provided survey support to Hoffman construction for multiple public projects.
- Provided survey support for several state park rehabilitation projects.
- Completed multiple large lot subdivisions and short plats in Stevens county abutting the Spokane Indian Reservation.
Private developers and institutions such as colleges and hospitals rely on HDGA for due-diligence analysis, development feasibility assessment, exploratory research and strategic entitlement process planning. HDGA’s expertise in land use planning and civil engineering combine for rapid and comprehensive research and reporting, critical for smart business decision-making.